Sometimes, the surroundings inspire us to make the extra effort to overcome all the obstacles to complete a demanding project.
The Delphi Annex of the School of Fine Arts (est. 1939), is a remarkably typical piece of architecture of the “Mesopolemos” era(the period between the 1st and the 2nd World Wars), is built amphitheatrically in a plot area of 9.850 sq.m. and consists of 3 levels of a total 750 sq.m. It is located in the village of Delphi, next to the archaeological site of Delphi.
Renel undertook the procurement and installation of Smart & Innovative Energy Upgrading Interventions in the Delphi Annex of the School of Fine Arts Infrastructure with a total cost of 639.536.20 euros.
Specifically, the object of the contract is:
- Replacement of frames
- Installation of thermal facade, thermal insulation of roofs & tiled roof
- Installation of lighting
- Installation of VRF/VRV units for cooling and heating the building
- Installation of a heat pump for the production of DHW
- Replacement of lighting
A refined building will be energy efficient in a magnificent and historical area and the students will be able to enjoy the final outcome that will improve their everyday quality of life.