RENEL, operating within an organized social and physical environment, recognizes its corporate social responsibility. The company builds relationships and alliances with a wide range of organizations and develops them in cooperation with its employees and suppliers. It takes action and responds to calls, interacting in and with all levels of the social structure, aiming to the voluntary implementation of best practices and actions.
The company, showing its interest and responsibility as well towards the social and natural environment in which it operates, contributes:
- In the financial and moral support of amateur sports teams
- In the financial and moral support of clubs for the preservation and promotion of traditional heritage of the country
- In the environmental awareness of its partners and employees through recycling activities
- In the systematic management of energy and water
- In the development of a methodology for the waste management arising from its construction activities
- In the preperation of students to enter the work force, by participating in various internship programs.